This isn’t your mama’s old-fashioned journal. This is a workbook filled with worksheets that you can use to dig deeper into learning more about yourself. You can also bring these worksheets with you to your therapist or doctor so they can understand your stressors and triggers better.
This workbook is for you if:
- You want bible verses to read when you’re feeling anxious or depressed.
- You need help managing your medication.
- You need tips on how to deal with anxiety and depression, and how to improve your mental health.
- You need sleep and mood trackers to track your progress.
- You want to help a friend or family member who is struggling with their mental health and faith.
– Understanding your identity
– Evaluating who you are
– Finding your strengths and qualities unique to you
– Learning your identity in Christ
– Outline a pre-sleep routine
– Establish a week at a glance routine
– Track your sleep
– Identify troubling symptoms
– Discovering your medication side effects (great to take to your doctor!)
– Learn bible verses for anxiety
– Anxiety symptoms checklist
– Putting thoughts in a worry jar
– Tracking your anxiety
– Countering your anxiety producing thoughts
– Journal prompts for anxiety
– Learning grounding exercises for anxiety
– Learning affirmations for anxiety
– Learn bible verses for depression
– Understanding what is making you depressed
– Understanding what makes you happy
– Utilizing a mood tracker
– Overcoming self-criticism
– Self-care brainstorm
– Challenging suicidal thoughts self-evaluation
– Complete the veil of depression exercise
– List reasons to stay alive
– Additional anxiety, sleep and mood trackers (***pro tip: take these trackers with you to your next therapy or doctor’s visit to track any irregularities)
Note: this is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped to you.
***Due to the digital nature of this product, no refunds or exchanges will be given. All sales are final.